Updated: Jun 6, 2020
Now You Can Enjoy Your Own Copycat Starbucks Sous Vide Egg Bites From Home!
Now you can add your own variations and make them healthier. You know exactly what is going into them and you can change up the add ins every time,.
5 large Cage Free Eggs
1/2 cup Shredded Gruyere Cheese
1/3 cup Heavy cream
2 tbsp Water (plus 1 cup more to fill your Instant Pot)
1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
Diced Green and Red pepper (if desired)
1 Cup Minced Spinach
1/8 Tsp Salt
1 Pkg of Bacon ( if desired)
1. Grease the egg bite mold insert cavities with Coconut oil or Avocado Oil
2. Wrap bacon halves around the silicone mold inserts (if making with bacon)
3. Using a mixer or blender. Combine eggs, cheese, cream, 2 tablespoons (29 ml) water, sea salt, and black pepper at high speed, until smooth and slightly frothy.
4. Add diced peppers and/chopped spinach into the mixture
5. Pour the egg mixture evenly into the molds about 3/4 full. Tightly cover the mold insert w/foil.
6. Pour 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot and place the trivet with handles inside. Carefully place the egg bite mold onto the trivet. Close the lid, set the steam valve to seal, press the manual button, then set the time for nine minutes on high.
7. After completion, let set for 5 min more to let the natural steam release, then flip the valve to do a Quick Release for any remaining pressure.
8. Using oven mitts, lift the trivet out of the pressure cooker. Remove foil & allow to cool for 5 more minutes
9 Once you see them shrink, flip the mold over a plate and let them pop out.
10. Serve and enjoy!
You Can Also Use These Silicone Molds For So Much More!