Square Cash App is a famous digital payment app, which has various modern days payment features. Being a Cash App user, if you are aware of the pros and cons of this payment app, you can utilize most of the benefits. Understanding right or wrong on Cash App will help you figure out challenges and their solutions. Do you know, several Cash App accounts are closed every week due to violations and other mistakes. Whether the violations happen knowingly or unknowingly, Cash App will close the account for sure. Once Cash App closed account, you may lose access to your account.
The frustration of losing access to the Cash App account goes to the next level when you have funds, BTC and stocks in your wallet. If you are wondering why Cash App closed my account? Find here guidelines to recover a closed Cash App account. First of all, you must understand the causes that trigger Cash App to take such a harsh action. Mainly, there are the following reasons behind most of the closed Cash App accounts:
1. Cash App account closed violation of terms of service
2. Account verification is not completed.
3. The transaction history of the account is not healthy.
4. Multiple failed login attempts
5. Fraudulent or unusual activity on your account
6. The age of the account holder is below 18.
7. Linking fake or expired debit Card with the Cash App account.
Why Cash App closed my account with money in it?
As discussed above, Cash App closes the account for violation of terms and conditions, fraudulent activity, repeated failed login attempts and ill transaction history. It does not matter whether you were part of unusual activity directly or indirectly, once your account is found breaching the security, Cash App will close the account. However, the best thing with Cash App is you will get an opportunity to unlock your Cash App account.
If the Cash App account closed for any of the above reasons, you need to go through an account recovery process. Recover your closed Cash App account as per the following guidelines:
1. Open Cash App on your phone and create a new account.
2. Use the mobile number or e-mail ID to create your account.
3. Enter your full name, date of birth and SSN details.
4. Link your debit card and ensure it should be the same one that was linked with the previous account.
5. Tap on Support under the profile tab.
6. Send your request to grant access to the locked Cash App account.
7. The customer service team may revert you via email with some additional questions to verify your claim.
8. Submit your answers carefully and ensure every piece of information is correct.
9. If you successfully verified your claim, Cash App will merge your new and old accounts.
10. After that, you can access the money you have in your closed account on Cash App.
Can you withdraw money from a closed Cash App account?
Yes, you can withdraw money from a closed Cash App account to a certain extent. However, it is not an easy job to get access back. You can only submit your request to grant access to the closed Cash App account as per the guideline above.
Further, the Cash App review team has full authority to take a call on your account. You may or may not get the account. However, once you get access, you can withdraw money from your old Cash App account.
Cash App account locked or closed, users can reopen the account as per the instructions given above. However, retrieval of the account depends on the nature of the violation or causes that lead to the account closed on the Cash App.
To access the Cash App account number, contact customer service and follow the instructions explained above. Once you complete the account recovery process, you will get access back to your closed account on Cash App.
How to activate cash app card | How to order cash app card | How to unlock cash app account | How to access old cash app account | How to change account info on cash app | How to make cash app account | How to create second cash app account | Cash app payment failed