Keto Rice Pudding with Miracle Noodle Rice and Macadamia Milk
Recipe Using Miracle Noodle By @creativeinmykitchen
1 pack Organic Miracle Rice 1 cup macadamia milk (mix 1 1/2 tbsp raw macadamia butter + 6 oz water in a blender, on high, until smooth) 1 Cup Fresh Berries or instead choose 2 small peaches
1 - 3 teaspoons golden monk fruit sweetener 3 tablespoons macadamia nuts, minced in a food processor (you want some crunch, so don't over mix) 3-4 tablespoons sugar free shredded coconut 1 tablespoon agar agar 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract Sugar Free Dark chocolate flakes for serving
1. Prepare the miracle rice as per the pack instructions: drain it, rinse it, and boil it for 2, 3 mins.
2. Peal and cube the peaches and add them to a sauce pan with the monk fruit sweetener - 1 tsp for my taste is enough, but I have a feeling some of you will want one to two extra tsp). You can also add some sweetener at the end after tasting. Cook the peaches and sweetener for about 10 mins on low to medium heat.
3. Add the miracle rice, mix and cook for few more minutes and add the macadamia milk and the vanilla extract. Add the shredded coconut and the chopped macadamia nuts. bring to a boil.
4. Simmer and mix for about 5 minutes (low heat). Add 1 tsp of agar agar and simmer for 5 more minutes.
5. Let cool, agar agar will thicken once cold. Serve cold, garnish with some dark chocolate flakes.