Updated: Jun 2
One Ripe Avocado
1/2 Cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 Cup Ground almond meal
1 Tsp Liquid Stevia or amount for desired sweetness
1/2 Cup Keto Friendly chocolate chips
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven 2. Combine all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
4. Add creamy mix together with the rest of the dry ingredients into bowl gently and minimally mixing using a spatula. Just enough to combine them. (Do not over mix)
5. Fold in Keto friendly chocolate chips
6. Pour batter into a greased muffin pan filling each cavity 3/4 full (Instead of greasing you can also use cupcake liners for less clean up and easier to remove from pan)
7. Place in the oven and bake for about 12 - 15 min.
8. Let cool on cooling rack for about 10 minutes.
Best served warm
Makes about 12 mini muffins or 8 regular size