10 oz mozzarella cheese
5 oz almond flour
1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
250g diced beef sausage,
4 tbsp cream cheese
2 cups fresh spinach
Extra Virgin Olive oil
1. Saute sausage in a pan with a bit of oil for about 5 minutes.
2. Add in cream cheese and spinach. Saute for another 3 min stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
3. Microwave mozzarella for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 30 seconds. Add in the egg and Xanthan Gum. Mix with electric whisk. Add in almond flour and mix until combined.
4. Remove dough from bowl and knead until well mixed.
Place the keto dough in between 2 pieces of baking parchment/paper. Roll out the dough. Remove the top baking paper/parchment and cut into circles. Add filling, close and seal edges.
5. Bake in oven or fry in pan with olive oil until golden brown.
6. Serve with Keto Parmesan Alfredo Sauce.