Updated: Dec 20, 2022
Recipe By Better Body Foods
1-pound boneless chicken thighs, chopped 2 tsp thyme 1 tsp cumin kosher salt & freshly ground pepper 2 Tbsp BBF Coconut MCT Oil 1 large white onion, diced 2 jalapeños, seeded and chopped 4 cloves garlic, minced 1 6-ounce can of diced green chiles 4 cups chicken stock 1 cup water juice of 1/2 lime 1 cup fresh cilantro 1 medium avocado, sliced 1 cup shredded cabbage 6 sprigs cilantro 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Heat the mct oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
3. Add the onion, jalapeño and garlic and cook until soft, about 6 minutes.
4. Transfer to a blender, add the chiles, cilantro, cumin, thyme and a splash of chicken broth.
5. Puree until smooth. Return to the saucepan, add the stock and water and cook
over medium heat until the sauce boils. 6. Add the chicken, cover and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
You May Also Like:
Try it in Coffee to make it Bulletproof