Updated: Dec 7, 2020
Recipe By IN THE RAW
2 cups almond meal or almond flour
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
2 large, ripe avocados, pitted and scooped from the shell
12 oz cream cheese, softened
Finely grated zest of 1 lime
⅓ cup fresh Key lime or lime juice
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons Monk Fruit In The Raw® Keto Bakers Bag
1. In a medium bowl whisk to combine almond meal, monk fruit, and salt. Add oil and stir until incorporated. Press mixture firmly and evenly on the bottom and up the sides of a 9” pie pan, creating a ¼” crust rim. Freeze while you prepare the filling.
2. In a food processor combine avocado and cream cheese. Process until completely smooth. Add monk fruit, lime zest and juice, and vanilla. Process until combined.
3. Scrape mixture into frozen crust. Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
4. In a medium bowl beat cream and monk fruit until cream is stiff. Serve slices of pie with dollops of whipped cream.
5. Pie should be served within 2 days for best color. After 2 days it will begin to discolor, but is safe to eat up to 1 week after baking.